Google
 

Friday, August 31, 2007

Change within ourselves

When I was young I prayed, God give me strength to change this world. But when I grew up I realized that was impossible, and I changed my pray, God give me strength to change my country. But it never been came true and I realized that was impossible too.

Then when I was an old I prayed, God give me strength to change my family. The same was happen no significant change in my family. Now, when my time will up, I realize that what I need is to change myself, so I pray, God give me strength to change myself.

You know, if I changed my self from the beginning, I might have power and changed my family. By their supports I might have changed my country. And if I succeed changing my country, I might have more power and changed this world.

Sometimes what we need to change... everythings is by changes ourselves.

No comments: