Google
 

Monday, August 6, 2007

A New Day : New Beginning, New Hopes

Have u ever experienced in ur lifetime, that everything u've done in a whole day ... well, u just felt that, it was wrong all the way?? And then it came to tomorrow when u woke up in the morning n ur mind suddenly flashed back for the yesterday and then u just regret it. U suddenly became so upset to urself, wondering urself : "what i've done? why did i do that? how could i be that way n bla blaa... ?!?!?".
U couldn't stop those thoughts rolling n rolling in ur mind. And what u've got in the beginning of ur day just a bad bad mood, the spirit that keeping u down. U feel urself just a mess, n u hate it! U hate urself suddenly but u can't help it!
Actually, it should have been another good beginning day in ur life. When u wake up in the morning, when a new day has come, there should be a new beginning in another day, a new hopes in ur life. And with those thoughts, u would got a new spirit to begin ur day again.

Actually, it happened to me. n i hate this coming to me, but just can't help it. Frankly i gotta say that i had some bad habit. U know, speaking about humanity, we as human being, tend to make things complicated. We tend to complicate our life with those thoughts, can't stop anylizing those uncertainty things in this life.
U know i had this habit when i always got my mind keep circling around, around, around.. There's always a time when i got myself can't stop my mind thinking about many thing n everything in this world, till i felt like my mind was gonna BLEW UP! Duarrrr...!!! Then it turned me down! Suddenly i felt my life just a mess. Sucks! I felt tired. Felt enough wit this whole life! Hmm... u see what a bad habit it is for me, right?!?!?

But sumtimes i do got a good spirit too! There's once i let myself so down, n then i would suddenly awake again. Cheering myself up. Thinking about any good thing in this world, thinking about what i should be grateful about this life, thinking about my family and my frenz and those people who love me. Then i feel better!
The time i got myself that better feeling, i just cheer myself up n up! Then i would take a deep breath. Doing sumthing weird, crazy, or funny, doing sumthing to bright my day again, then i just SMILE n talking to myself, "Keep fighting! Dun give up! There's no use thinking about past when we can't turn back time. All i can do just keep moving forward. Today is a new day. A new beginning, a new hopes; to make things better."

Life is a choice, right?
Which day u wanna take, a GOOD DAY or BAD DAY?
I appreciate my life.
I wanna enjoy this life well, no matter how hard it is.
I wanna make my life more ALIVE!!!
God leads my way. Amin..

No comments: