Google
 

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Error Mind of An Error Girl

Another day goes by...
Fiuhh... Thanx God finally can get it through well!
Still getting stuck,actually. I mean.. Well, we are human-being, never feel satisfied, rite? For example: Today u're so dying want to have yellow shoes, then you got it. U were happy for a while that u already get all u want. But in the next day, u saw another girl wearing the red one. Then u felt that ur yellow one is not all u want anymore, u want that red one too. Suddenly u were not happy anymore for all u got, coz u want another one. U got depressed by urself, thinking if u can get the red one too. Then it came to another day finally u got what u were waiting for, the red one. The next day, u see another girl again wearing the blue one... Now u were desperate to have the blue one. Then the rest, it's all the same thing rolling over n over again ...

Auw! What a bad example i've got for this 'unsatisfied' thing!
Too long, no point! (uhh.. i'm a bit error today, i guess. hehehhe...)
Well2, i mean.. i know that i should be grateful for all i've got, for all i've become today. I've so many people who love me so much. Got a good enough life.
Yeah, u can say that i love my life!
Then why i make it complicated with all these deep thought n keep analysing those uncertainty things in this world till i get myself so desperated???
By this, maybe i can confess that i'm a complicated person.
Life is simple yet complicated sumtimes.
Life is wonderful yet got many misteries to confuse us.
Is it my life simple but just my mind that so complicated then i turn it all to complicated???
No. I believe no one in this world wishing their life to be complicated.

Oh God, i just wanna reach my dream n have a better life than i have now.
It doesn't mean that i dun appreciate for my good life right now, i just want MORE.
If i do all my best, could i reach that dreams???
"What A Human I Am that Never Feel Satisfied! "
Gotta relax my mind a little bit... Lalalalalalalalalalala...

No comments: