Google
 

Friday, August 29, 2008

My precious

I spend all my days here the same way
chilling out, relaxed, and unconcerned
There are so many things to do
It's totally overwhelming
But i think i'm always ready to do what i can
because i believe everyone here has a courage within themself
and this smile inside their heart

I may not say it very often
But i really am grateful for my family and friend
The time we spend together is so special
I could never replace any of them
We’ve got this moment; we’ve got each other
Stopping, standing, and laughing together

In the past, present, and the future
I’m so thankful for you all here
This feeling is so wonderful
It makes today seem like a wild dream
I promise u
I’ll never forget it
My precious one
Who laugh with me
Support me
And keep me going

No comments: