Google
 

Friday, June 22, 2007

Keep Fighting!!!

It took so long for me get all things well, tried to fix all those mess, n stand up! Finally, i can breathe easily this moment around... Thanx God!

It's been told that "Time will heal". And i guess it's absolutely right!
I never felt this better before. Now, i got so many things in my life gotta be fixed.
Finally i found my way back... Got so many plans n decisions to take in my mind.
Well, i know life doesn't always turn in the way we plan. But i believe, that if we have faith in ourself and never give up to always trying to do the best in this life. It would be no wonder that sumday we can make it through reaching for our dream n happiness...


I always love this words, " God doesn't require you to be the Best. He just wants us to do our Best, and He will take care all the rest! "

Thanx God for all his Guidance, Strength, and Patient been given for me...

Cia Yoo n Keep fighting, Girl!!!

No comments: